Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's tough being amazing

Sometimes my butt itches and I'm too lazy to scratch. It really bothers me and I just lay around wishing it would stop, but it doesn't. It just keeps itching and I eventually let out a disgruntled "Uuuggggghhh," at which point other members of the household stare at me and ask what's wrong.

"My butt itches," I tell them.

"Then scratch it," they respond.

Lot of good they do for me, lamers.

Sometimes I just have nobody to compare awesome with. I just sit around wondering how awesome I really am. Or perhaps how lame the world is in comparison, but I'll never know the answer, since nobody else is really in the ballpark of my amazing ways.

Sometimes I feel, you know, lonely at the top.

It's tough being amazing.

But just like any other beacon of hope in this world, I must shine on and proudly display my awesome every moment so that others can live in the illusion that they too could be awesome as myself someday. Sadly I know the truth, and the truth is far less awesome than many seem to hope.

But I won't tell them. I'm a humane awesomer after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment